A Sky God’s Spiritual Foundation. It was the greatest natural treasure in all of existence, but the sacrifices one must make to gain the approval of such an entity was unimaginable.
Ryu is a genius amongst geniuses.
He was born with the four Grand Ancestral Bloodlines. The Lightning Qilin. The Fire Dragon. The Ice Phoenix. The Fire Phoenix…
He was blessed with an Ancestral Grade Bone Structure and Ancestral Grade Meridians. The Ice Jade Crystal Bones. The Chaotic Silk Meridians…
However, none of it mattered. Born with a False Spiritual Foundation, it seemed that all of his talent would go to waste. Unless…
Unless he was willing to grasp his Fate in his own hands.
The Third Dimension is collapsing. The Fourth Dimension is descending. First it seemed that only technology would evolve, but who knew the world itself could too? It wasn’t as simple as climate change or tectonic movement. No, the fundamental laws of physics that governed everything were changing. Leonel was fairly lucky. His family was decently well off, his father loved him enough to brew vomit inducing nutrient rich smoothies every morning, and this was both the day of the National Championship and his 521st confession to his dream girl, Aina. As his father always said, nothing was more important than respect and persistence. Unfortunately, everything changed that night. At the after party of ages, the world reached a saturation point and an apocalypse descended. Abilities awakened. Sub-Dimensional Zones opened. Invalids rampaged through the Earth like a virus... Those who could evolve would have a slim chance for survival. Those who couldn’t would die. This novel will be a unique spin on the dungeon/system genre. Dungeons won't be dungeons and the system won't be a system... Take a look to find out what I maen :)
A Sky God’s Spiritual Foundation. It was the greatest natural treasure in all of existence, but the sacrifices one must make to gain the approval of such an entity was unimaginable. Ryu is a genius amongst geniuses. He was born with the four Grand Ancestral Bloodlines. The Lightning Qilin. The Fire Dragon. The Ice Phoenix. The Fire Phoenix… He was blessed with an Ancestral Grade Bone Structure and Ancestral Grade Meridians. The Ice Jade Crystal Bones. The Chaotic Silk Meridians… However, none of it mattered. Born with a False Spiritual Foundation, it seemed that all of his talent would go to waste. Unless… Unless he was willing to grasp his Fate in his own hands.
Earth has undergone an odd change. Expanding by millions of times its original size, its population was suddenly split into two halves. On one side, there was a group of technologically advanced humans. But, on the other, a world of cultivation had grown and pospered. The secrets that led to this change have been hidden in the darkness for too long... Until there came a day where a boy born on the Mortal side of the world was found to have the talent to enter the Martial side. Having lost both of his parents to a hidden tide, he chose to leave all that he had known behind and enter this land of danger. What truths would he unveil? What would he learn about what separated the Mortals from the Cultivators? What hidden evils wanted to ensure that his people never rose up and gained power? And how would those evils... deal with him? ---- This list of things I hate is quite long. The first is that I hate to be tested the most. The second is that I hate to be tested the most. The third also happens to be that I hate to be tested the most. The ocean's depths are too shallow, the sun's light too dim, the ground too mundane and the skies too small. For those born of this colorless world to deem themselves worthy of casting judgement on me... I can only say that it's laughable. I am the Nameless Immortal God because even the Heavens themselves are unworthy to name me. Even while I am unaware of my own identity, I will dry the oceans until cracked land is all that is left, I will cast the sun into endless darkness, I will shatter the ground with my feet and sunder the skies with my blade. Am I too arrogant? What right do you have to think that?
1. Karma = firepower value + power value. According to karma, the novel will have four update levels: A (0), S (300), SS (500), SSS (700).
2. The number of updated chapters depends on the level of karma. A (regular chapters), S (5-10 chapters ahead), SS (10-20 chapters ahead), SSS (no cap).
3. How to get Firepower:'Logged in user', access the details or chapters of the novel every day, the firepower value +1 [multiple visits in a single day are not superimposed] The displayed firepower value is the average of the past 7 days [for example, the number of daily visits for 7 consecutive days is 100 people, A total of 700 people. Then according to 700/7. Firepower value is 100. Daily Firepower value is updated at 0:00 EST, not real time increase or decrease]
4. How to get Power value: ordinary readers donate a cup of coffee = 10 power value, vip readers=15 power value, svip readers=20 power value. [power value is cleared on the last day of each month].
5. When karma is reached. I will update the chapter as soon as possible. For example: [When the karma reaches 700 on the first day, after I update the chapter, the karma on the second day is reduced to 650. I will not stop updating. Once reached, it will last for a month, no worries.].
6. If you want this novel to have more karma. can be shared with more people. Have them come to PN to read. Thank you very much.
7. when a reader adds "powers" to a novel, but the novel does not progress enough to qualify for an updated grade (A-S, S-SS, SS-SSS). In order to avoid wasting money, at the end of the month, this part of "power" will be returned to the reader's PN registered account, which can be used next time.
Ps: Please note that the 'buy a cup of coffee platform' will charge a payment fee. (I asked them about the specific fee: 2.9% + 30 cents fee for payment processing and it's dependent on currency rates for that day.) Also, please be sure to indicate which novel you are supporting when you donate.